Ohio State University’s Office of Student Life Summer Conference Housing welcomes the opportunity to host your next event!
Each summer season, Summer Conference Housing coordinates the residence hall housing, meeting space and traditional dining experiences of nearly 25,000 guests spread through 135 unique events. No matter the size (1-4,000 guests), subject matter (academic, faith-based or athletic) or scope (state, national and international), we take pride in providing our guests with the finest Buckeye experience possible!
Our coordination services include:
- Providing a pre-consultation meeting to organize and refine your housing, meeting space and dining needs
- Arranging for the delivery of university services including housing, dining, meeting room needs and more
- Providing office services, technology and support
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Providing wide menu of support and services to ensure you and your guests a truly memorable experience