About Summer Conference Housing
The Ohio State University’s Office of Summer Conference Housing welcomes the opportunity to host your next event!
Each summer season, Summer Conference Housing coordinates the residence hall housing, meeting space and traditional dining experiences of nearly 25,000 guests spread throughout over 125 unique events. No matter the size (1-5,000 guests), subject matter (academic, faith-based or athletic) or scope (state, national and international), we take pride in providing our guests with the finest Buckeye experience possible!
Our coordination services include:
- Providing a pre-consultation meeting to organize and refine your housing, residence hall meeting space and traditional dining needs.
- Arranging for the delivery of University Services including housing, traditional dining, residence hall facility meeting room needs and more.
- Following up and physically checking on arrangements prior to guests’ arrival, to ensure that all arrangements are delivered as expected and requested.
- Providing office services, technology and support.
- Providing a comprehensive final invoice for all requested services.